Then I thought about the Peeb website and the beaming 'happy' families flying kites and running along beaches and all being terribly happy being Peebs. And I thought- what is the difference between Kim Jong il and his father - and Bruce Hales and his father.
I mean let's face it- the juxtaposition is more than co-incidental.
• Both men rule with an iron fist.
• It is pointless - better make that suicidal -to take another position. Or opinion. Their word is final.
• They both run the finances of both 'organisations'.
• Both use the people's money for their own ends -and to build their own wealth.
• Both use propaganda as a tool in justifying their rules and its effects.
• Both use PR gurus to paint a false picture.
• Both hide behind a facade of perfect order and happiness - and the 'light'.
• Both are totally dictatorial.
• Both are inherently dishonest.
• Both revered their fathers.
• Both harm people and their families - and get away with it day after day.
• Both threaten Armageddon if their rules are not met.
So welcome Bruce 'Kim Jong' Hales. You have met your match. In more ways than one. You have to wonder if Bruce takes notice of this chap - the similarities are astounding. And the effects are just as inhumane and mind limiting.