As per my earlier telephone conversation I would be most grateful if your Church could orchestrate a full and formal audit of detriment and harm caused to ex members.
The following issues affecting PBCC members also need to be addressed at the earliest opportunity:
1. disruption of loving natural relationships
2. restriction of education
3. avoidance of tax
4. a patriarchal culture that heightens the risk of abuse of low-ranking members such as women and children
5. financial exploitation of the members by the leadership
6. suppression of the development of young people’s autonomy and self-determination
7. infringement of the children’s human rights
8. promotion of discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation and religion
9. promotion of extreme sectarianism
I trust you can deal with the above or know someone who can?